The National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs (NACWE) is committed to sharing its connections, resources, and knowledge with an entrepreneurial tribe of women leaders and visionary thinkers.
The National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs was born out a passion to connect women who are ready to create, collaborate, and contribute to changing the world. We gather people and ideas together through online content, tele-courses, individual/group coaching and retreats.
We seek to unite under a common goal of helping one another to succeed and thrive in business. We are blessed to share in a common faith in Jesus Christ and yet know that we might each choose to worship in a different way.
At NACWE, we think big. We have lofty but attainable goals. Together, we can change the world. And as we creatively leverage our presence in the business world we learn to not only survive in a changing economy, but to thrive in the midst of it.
NACWE Membership is open to women entrepreneurs, small business owners, and others who have the desire to launch their entrepreneurial venture.
Let’s get started with exactly what you get from NACWE:
- A stamp of professionalism. Associate with industry professionals. Show the world that you are serious about your career as an entrepreneur by proudly displaying the NACWE logo, a credible national organization.
- A confidence you are no longer alone.
- Access to inspirational women business leaders.
- Media Opportunities: NACWE’s Public Relations director scouts the media and posts regular interview opportunities for our members to increase public awareness of their businesses.
- Instant social media connections—NACWE warmly acknowledges your new membership in our social communities, which instantly connects you with other members.
- Book Reviews/Reading Recommendations: Find out what books successful entrepreneurs are reading and what NACWE recommends.
- Industry Watch: Our Tips & Tools column offers practical tools and tips to grow your business.
- A starter kit—a unique package of online and hard copy resources to move your forward as a Christian Woman Entrepreneur, as well as a binder to help organize your monthly calls, transcription notes, extra handouts, and brilliant entrepreneurial ideas. Also included is a CD-series from Founder and President, Diane Cunningham where she shares her vision for NACWE.
- Dear Female Entrepreneur Book: 31 letters of encouragement for Christian women in business. An easy-to-read pocket sized book.
- Entrepreneur Café Expert Chat Christian Women Entrepreneur Expert Chat and Business Series.
- Business Development: Our tele-classes educate and empower you. Topics include marketing, business development, info-products, leading a team, vision casting, social media, and much more.
- MP3 recording of all training calls and expert chats in case you can’t attend in person. Each call is also available to print as a transcribed article to be placed in your NACWE binder for future reference.
- NACWE is your go-to place for business questions on our monthly Q&A calls. Share what’s going on in your business, ask for help, and learn from others.
- Network with other entrepreneurs from diverse industries, who understand the challenges you face. Build relationships, share ideas, create joint ventures, and much more.
- Featured Member Opportunity—Each week a NACWE member is chosen to be interviewed on Founder Diane Cunningham’s weekly BlogTalkRadio show “Inspired Women Succeed” as well as promoted on the NACWE website in our Featured Member Column. Great exposure!
- Discounts: NACWE Member get a 25% discount on all of our books and other programs/products/conferences.
- Access to a specific group of like-minded business owners through the tele-classes and online group as well as access behind the scenes where you can print the list of vendors, tools and connections which have helped Diane along her entrepreneurial path.
- Annual Conference: A rich opportunity to connect up-close, face-to-face with like-minded women. A change to glean from leading experts through keynotes, workshops, and roundtable discussions.
This list is by no means exhaustive; the benefits go on and on. This is simply a sampler, a tempting taste of the rewards of membership with NACWE.
Won’t you join us today?