Are you feeling stuck in your business? Do you want to move forward? It’s important to identify your thoughts patterns and your behaviors that are hindering your success. This week I learned some tips about thought patterns and behaviors that keep you stuck, and I want to share some of them here with you:
- Are you choosing comfort over risk? Are you still playing it safe and living small, instead of becoming everything that God created you to be and using your business for Him? How are you doing that in your business?
- Are you asking permission in business, instead of giving yourself permission in your business? Are you owning being the CEO of your business, or is that too big and too scary right now for you? You need to give yourself permission to succeed! Own it, do it, live it!
- Are you comparing yourself with others or competing with others in the same field as yours? Are you threatened by feelings of insecurity, intimidation, and jealousy of others? God made you “wonderfully and fearfully” (Psalm 139:14), so you don’t have to be like anyone else. Be you – beautiful, unique you. It’s your time to shine!
- How are you being the bottle-neck in your business? What are you doing (or not doing) that is clogging up your business? Are you not meeting deadlines or not turning things over to someone who can help you? What action can you take today, what step, to remove the bottle-neck? It may be one simple, small step of faith! Act fast now.
- Are you ignoring important projects? Are you getting sucked into the Twitter or Facebook black hole or reading emails, instead of working on your new book, sending out your ezine, or creating a video for your blog? What priority tasks are you neglecting to do that is keeping your business stuck?
You may not be doing things due to fear or resistance. Think about these things. Identify your thought patterns and behaviors that are holding you back from the success that God desires to give you. God has given you your business, and He wants you to succeed!