Inspired Women Write
Guest post by Jo Ann Fore
Do you feel a pressing need to share, through the written word, an encouragement, inspiration, or healing message? Do you hold the keys to run a successful business and long to share with other women in business?
Maybe you’re called to write. Let’s look closer. Grab a pen and take this quick quiz. Don’t panic. We’re simply seeking clarity. And while human nature dictates you might answer these questions in a way you wish were true, it’s important to set aside selfish motivations and answer these questions instinctively. Straight from the heart, with gut-wrenching honesty and vulnerable authenticity.
1. Do you feel God has given you a message to share with others, through writing? If so, what is it?
2. Are you willing to be vulnerable and authentic—even if it’s uncomfortable? Why?
3. Do you feel you can offer more than a “pat answer” to a serious issue? Why?
4. Can you carve out time to write without interfering with your quality of life?
5. How would you feel if the words God called you to write were never published?
6. Have you spent time in prayer regarding your desire to write? If so, did the Holy Spirit prompt you with insight or guidance? What was it?
Jo Ann Fore is an author, mentor, and writing coach who has helped launch the writing careers of many women. Visit her site at www.soyouwanttowrite.org for free resources for new writers. Check out her coaching programs here: www.soyouwanttowrite.org/coaching.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!