No business can succeed without clarity in five basic areas. Clarity in these areas will help you get to the true heart of who you are, so that you can confidently and boldly step out to do the work you have been called to do. Clarity will help you find the words to market effectively, so that you can naturally and authentically attract more clients. I will be honest, either you have clarity or you don’t. You cannot move forward without clarity in these areas
1. Know and value who you ARE- It may sound simplistic but this foundational piece is absolutely essential. It’s more than just seeing and understanding your gifts, it’s VALUING what you really give to people. Success isn’t “out there somewhere”, it lies within you. When you are clear about who you are at your core and what your gifts are, you can build your business on a solid foundation…YOU!
2. Know what your designed brilliance is- You are specially gifted in specific areas but underneath your gift(s) lies your brilliance. Your brilliance is the thing that makes you remarkable and distinct from everyone else who does what you do. This goes deeper than just the services you offer; it is the work you really do with your clients. Discovering and putting your brilliance into your own words will serve as a foundation for developing your business or ministry.
3. Know what your vision is- You need to have a clear vision for your business. What is it that you are trying to create? Take time to unpackage your vision. Write it down; get very specific. It may change over time, that’s okay. Let your vision pull you forward. Make sure your vision is in alignment with who you are. Your business needs to “fit” you.
4. Know who your clients are- There is a target market and ideal client that you are best suited to serve! Get really clear on who your ideal clients are. Zero in on them and get to know them inside and out. Ask them questions. What fears do they have? What struggles do they consistently come up against? What problem are they looking to solve?
5. Know HOW you are going to serve them- The better you know your clients, the better you can serve them. You are the solution to your ideal clients’ problem. What would they come to you for? Why you, as opposed to someone else? What ONE thing will you be known for?
Your business will not feel fulfilling to you if you do not allow your personality, your passions, and your gift to shine through. It must absolutely resonate with you first. When it does, you will feel aligned and on purpose. You want your business to sizzle, to have the “wow” factor, so it stands out from all the rest. That is why it is so important to have this clarity. If you need help finding out what your brilliance is, I would be glad to help.
Doreen Penner, Coach and Mentor, teaches solo-professionals and others, how to have absolute clarity in designing a business around their brilliance so that they can naturally and authentically attract more clients, make more money doing what they love. Doreen is known for “holding space and safety” for clients to discover and explore who they really are, see their value, and to really OWN their true gifts so they can step into their personal power and build a profitable business. Doreen teaches a step by step system to show service professionals how to make great money doing what they are called to do. You can find out more at www.groupedgelifecoach.com