Kash in on Kindle
Kindle has been a hot topic for the past couple of years, and for good reason! Business owners are finally beginning to realize how being published on Kindle can boost their credibility and skyrocket their profits. Surge ahead of your competition and register for this webinar today!
On this training by publishing industry expert, Kristen Eckstein, you’ll discover:
- Why Kindle is the place to be (the hard-core numbers may shock you)
- The secret to pricing your e-book so it best reaches your market
- How to steer clear of negative credibility-destroying Amazon reviews
- What to do to make sure Amazon doesn’t shut down your Kindle account
- Kristen’s personal nine proven marketing tactics that will help increase your passive income
Why should you learn from Kristen?
- She’s been in the publishing industry for over 10 years, started 50 publishing companies and published over 200 books and e-books.
- Her passive income skyrocketed 878% when she started writing and publishing a new Kindle book every week in Fall of 2013 (for a total of 18 e-books in 18 weeks!).
- Several of her titles hit Amazon’s Top 10 Best Sellers lists before she marketed them!
- Experts and international magazines started calling her out of the blue for interviews.
- And she freaking rocks!
About Kristen Eckstein
Kristen Eckstein, the Ultimate Book Coach, is a sought-after independent publishing expert, two time best-selling author and award-winning international speaker. Her reputation is to create books that bring you business through Ghost Publishing, a term she coined to define her exclusive done-for-you independent publishing program, “I am Published!” She has been in the publishing industry since 2003, run a traditional publishing company, vanity publishing house, and started her own independent publishing house with a traditional arm. To date she has started over 50 publishing companies and published over 160 books and e-books.