Guest Speaker: Valorie Burton
When: Dec. 11, 2013 / 12 CST
Valorie Burton is a bestselling author, speaker, and life coach dedicated to helping people get unstuck and be unstoppable in every area of life. She is the founder of The Coaching and Positive Psychology (CaPP) Institute and has served as a Certified Personal and Executive Coach to hundreds of clients in over 40 states and ten countries. For more than a decade, Valorie’s books, speaking engagements, and coaching resources have helped people:
- Make major life changes that are exciting and scary at the same time.
- Be happier and have more fun, even when life seems routine.
- Become strong leaders, navigate office politics, and achieve professional dreams.
- Navigate setbacks and disappointments in a way that makes life better, not bitter.
- Speak up with confidence rather than settling for less.
- Go to sleep at night feeling at peace about decisions.
- Conquer emotions that cause procrastination, emotional spending, and self-sabotage.