by Karen Lindwall-Bourg
Building Confidence through Trials
For the entire year of 2022, we – the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs (NACWE.org) will focus on the theme Cultivating Confidence (#Godfidence) in Your God-given Calling to be who He has called you to be and to do what He has called you to do.
Watch for the #’s
- in Life: Do you sometimes look at the big picture and freeze?
- through Trials and Suffering: Do you sometimes struggle under the trials of life, small and big, and wonder where you will find the strength to continue on?
- as Entrepreneurs: As a woman in business/ministry have you started and stopped and started and stopped different projects and wondered why and how to get back on track?
Proverbs 3:26 in the NASB says,
“For the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught.”
The entire chapter is titled The Rewards of Wisdom. And the wisest man on earth, Soloman, gives advice to his sons and to us to seek wisdom first. Only through the wisdom given to us as Christian women entrepreneurs by the Lord, can we cultivate the confidence needed to be who He has called us to be and to do what He has called us to do.
“To HOLD the Reins of Confidence to Reign in life, through trials and as Christian Women Entrepreneurs in service for the Lord and for His people, we must hear, believe and obey God as He leads!”
Suffering and Trials can seem to hinder us from fulfilling our God-given calling.
Praise God! We can HBO-Hear, Believe and Obey with Hope! His hand is intimately mixed up in our troubles. AND He answers with Himself.
Paul said, as he described the covenant ministry of believers, in
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 NASB
“Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.”
We carry this God-given confidence in our hearts, in life, through trials, as Christian Women Entrepreneurs because of Who He is!
Even when faced with our own trials or the suffering of those we love, we don’t give up. We are being renewed in preparation for eternity with God and our focus is on Him!
His Spirit empowers us and gives confidence even through trials!
Through TRIALS, The Confident Follower of God Overcomes Suffering and Triumphs Over Deception and Obstacles in Daily Life -because the struggles of life are somewhat universal to us all, but also unique for every one of us.
Go to our Groups (facebook.com/groups/NACWEFreedom) and Watch for the Hashtags:
NACWE Helps You Build Confidence through Trials
We love our pillars – Community, Education, Networking (yes, we allow you to promote you), and Missions.
We love hearing and learning from new experts Christian Women Entrepreneur realm who empower you with confidence as often as possible and as such, we host a 2pm CST NACWE Community & Education Webinar every Tuesday on Zoom (same link every week https://goo.gl/McCnrb) and Live Streamed to our Facebook Group (facebook.com/groups/NACWEFreedom).
Under the banner
we’ll talk about needing confidence through trials
- through self-discovery and self-improvement and understanding emotions and feelings,
- our values and worth
- peacekeeping and peacemaking
- through difficult life events that cause
- grief, bereavement and loss such as
- the death of a loved on
- job loss
- physical illness
- conflict and conflict resolution
- grief, bereavement and loss such as
- through mental health issues such as
- fear and worry
- addictions and compulsions
- anxiety and panic
- guilt and shame
- habits and behaviors
- through transitions and decision making and understanding the will of God
- the transition of college and career or
- from corporate to entrepreneurship or from entrepreneurship to corporate
- marriage relationships and
- semi-retirement and
- and more!
What else can you think of?
What’s your “signature message?”
Would you like to speak to us this year on one of these topics or your own topic to help us Cultivate/Build Confidence through TRIALS?
Contact Karen, NACWE President at
- Facebook Messenger (Karen Lyon Lindwall-Bourg) (https://www.facebook.com/karen.lindwallbourg/ )
- Email me at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
DR. KAREN LINDWALL-BOURG is a PhD level counselor who has worked with grieving and traumatized families since 1995. When she opened her private practice and realized “if you build it, they will come“ isn’t true, she fell in love with the ways and workings of entrepreneurship! She is the founder of RHEMA 3E Services with her husband Fred enlightening, encouraging, and equipping Christian men and women to do what God has called them to do and to work His way!. She is the president of the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs providing a like-minded community, educational and networking opportunities, and a missional focus for Christian women entrepreneurs across the globe.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!