by Karen Lindwall-Bourg
Building Confidence in Life
For the entire year of 2022, we – the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs (NACWE.org) will focus on the theme Cultivating Confidence (#Godfidence) in Your God-given Calling to be who He has called you to be and to do what He has called you to do.
Watch for the #’s
- in Life: Do you sometimes look at the big picture and freeze?
- through Trials and Suffering: Do you sometimes struggle under the trials of life, small and big, and wonder where you will find the strength to continue on?
- as Entrepreneurs: As a woman in business/ministry have you started and stopped and started and stopped different projects and wondered why and how to get back on track?
Proverbs 3:26 in the NASB says,
“For the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught.”
The entire chapter is titled The Rewards of Wisdom. And the wisest man on earth, Soloman, gives advice to his sons and to us to seek wisdom first. Only through the wisdom given to us as Christian women entrepreneurs by the Lord, can we cultivate the confidence needed to be who He has called us to be and to do what He has called us to do.
“To HOLD the Reins of Confidence to Reign in life, through trials and as Christian Women Entrepreneurs in service for the Lord and for His people, we must hear, believe and obey God as He leads!”
Life can be so complicated, so busy, so involved!
Praise God! We can HBO-Hear, Believe and Obey with Faith! He is our/THEE SOURCE of Confidence!
Paul said, as he described believers as Ministers of a New Covenant, in 2 Corinthians 3:4-6 NASB:
“Such confidence we have through Christ toward God. Not that we are adequate in ourselves to consider anything as coming from ourselves, but our adequacy is from God, who also made us adequate as servants of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.”
We carry this God-given confidence in our hearts, in life, through trials, as Christian Women Entrepreneurs because of Who He is!
Our confidence and “adequacy” and strengths and talents for service come from “God’s empowering presence.”
His Spirit empowers us and gives confidence in life!
In LIFE, The Confident Follower of God Hears the Lord, Believes His Words, and Responds to God in Obedience -because surely our lives and our work/ministry must begin with Who God is and who we are in Christ.
Go to our Groups (facebook.com/groups/NACWEFreedom) and Watch for the Hashtags:
NACWE Helps You Build Confidence in Life
We love our pillars – Community, Education, Networking (yes, we allow you to promote you), and Missions.
We love hearing and learning from new experts Christian Women Entrepreneur realm who empower you with confidence as often as possible and as such, we host a 2pm CST NACWE Community & Education Webinar every Tuesday on Zoom (same link every week https://goo.gl/McCnrb) and Live Streamed to our Facebook Group (facebook.com/groups/NACWEFreedom).
Under the banner
we’ll talk about needing confidence in life:
- to know God intimately
- to ask, seek, and knock when we need Him
- to hear God, believe Him, and obey Him
- to deeply understand His magnificent love for us
- to invite Him in an ask with anticipation instead of expectation
- to ask others for help
- to accept God’s assignment for us
- to be who He called us to be
- to do what He has called us to do
- to align with His precepts
- to assess our God-given calling or mandate and reaffirm that purpose frequently
- to understand our identity in Christ
- to build on our God-given strengths
- to affirm everything through His word and His people
- to live and work under His grace
- to rest in Him
- to put on the whole armor of God to prepare for, well… everything
- to act and step out in faith, hope, & love and
- to love His people
- to have an attitude of gratitude
- to steward all He has entrusted to us
- to make Him known, and
- to trust Him with the results of our lives
- and more!
What else can you think of?
What’s your “signature message?”
Would you like to speak to us this year on one of these topics or your own topic to help us Cultivate/Build Confidence in LIFE?
Contact Karen, NACWE President at:
- Facebook Messenger (Karen Lyon Lindwall-Bourg) (www.facebook.com/karen.lindwallbourg) or
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
DR. KAREN LINDWALL-BOURG is a PhD level counselor who has worked with grieving and traumatized families since 1995. When she opened her private practice and realized “if you build it, they will come“ isn’t true, she fell in love with the ways and workings of entrepreneurship! She is the founder of RHEMA 3E Services with her husband Fred enlightening, encouraging, and equipping Christian men and women to do what God has called them to do and to work His way!. She is the president of the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs providing a like-minded community, educational and networking opportunities, and a missional focus for Christian women entrepreneurs across the globe.