http://nacwe.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/CWElogoPNG-TransparentBGSmall.png 0 0 Heather Rosson http://nacwe.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/CWElogoPNG-TransparentBGSmall.png Heather Rosson2012-07-04 08:00:442015-05-06 15:16:4629 Reasons That it is Great to be an Entrepreneur!!
29 Reasons That it is Great to be an Entrepreneur!!
29 days until I turn 40. And today is the 4th of July, a day of celebration and freedom!
I am enjoying time with my family in California. I hope you are spending time with your family, friends and loved ones during this day where we can acknowledge the amazing freedoms we enjoy in the United States. Thank you God for the freedom of entrepreneurship
- Fun is inherent
- Creativity is encouraged
- Outsourcing is our friend
- Multi-tasking is normal
- No Rules or create our own
- Always launching
- Ideas can become income
- Vision is critical
- Leadership starts with us and ripples out in our company, community, and team
- Coaching and mentoring for us and others is non-negotiable
- Time is our own
- Flexibility with family, vacation, etc
- Income is unlimited
- Passion is a daily experience
- Our work can be the same as our PLAY
- ADD and ADHD can be a good thing
- Our business if often portable
- Be our own boss (or work for the best boss, GOD)
- Quit working for someone else
- change directions at any time and start over again and again
- Build something new
- Endless possibilities
- Kids (and furry children) are accepted and part of our work day
- Create our own team
- Motivation is rewarded
- Gifts and talents can be fully embraced and used
- Rewards can be created to help inspire us, based on what speaks to us
- Challenges are never ending
[graybox]Diane Cunningham is the Founder and President of the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs. She is a “business therapist”, plane crash survivor, author, consultant, speaker, marathon runner, and fun friend. Find out more about NACWE and why 165 women joined in the first year at www.NACWE.org. Connect with Diane at www.facebook.com/DianeCunningham for fun updates, silly videos, and lively conversation.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!