26 days until I turn 40. After surviving a plane crash in 2011, I find myself grateful for many things that I could have (or did) take for granted before!
Here are 26 things that I am grateful for today:
- Being alive
- Having a business
- My faith
- My parents
- My sisters
- Being an aunt (and being called Auntie Texas)
- The fact that I love to read
- My friends all over the world
- That I know how to type
- That I see the world from a open and nonjudgemental perspective
- That I have learned to fail
- How technology can be used for good
- Ice cubes
- A car with air conditioning
- Having the chance to travel throughout the United States (and recognizing how different and yet how similar we all are)
- ear plugs
- ceiling fans
- A body that can move and run and dance
- A heart that has been broken but is willing and able to love again
- People that help me to do what I do best, by doing what they do best
- The ipad I am typing this on while I am flying across the country and the bluetooth technology that is allowing my keyboard to work
- Friends that allow me to be totally strange and weird (totally ME)
- Having two local places where I can walk in and they know exactly what I order before I have to say a word
- Being able to start over, hourly, daily, and as needed!
- My new love of painting
[graybox]Diane Cunningham is the Founder and President of the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs. She is a “business therapist”, plane crash survivor, author, consultant, speaker, marathon runner, and fun friend. Find out more about NACWE and why 165 women joined in the first year at www.NACWE.org.
Connect with Diane at www.facebook.com/DianeCunningham for fun updates, silly videos, and lively conversation.