25 Random Facts About Me
25 days until I turn 40.
Here are 25 random facts about me, for those of you that are still following along on this blog series….thank you!!
- I have lived in 4 places (Yucaipa, CA, Spokane, WA, San Antonio, TX, and Wichita Falls, TX
- I have run 4 marathons (Maui, San Diego, Nashville, and Portland)
- I have 2 tattoos
- I am a plane crash survivor
- I have 104 videos on you tube
- As of today, I have 4317 friends on Facebook
- I used to NOT wear dresses. Since last fall, I now own 14 dresses that I wear a lot.
- I have had 4 iPhones
- In junior high, I played the clarinet in band and the cymbals in marching band.
- In high school, I ran cross country and track, sang in choir and was in Advanced Placement classes
- I was the newspaper editor during one year in high school
- I was a lead in my high school musical, Anything Goes, during my senior year.
- I got my manicurist license at one point in between high school and college.
- I have ridden a bike down a volcano in Maui
- I went to the Yucatan Peninsula for 3 weeks on a youth mission trip
- I often sing Patsy Cline if I am doing Karaoke
- 3 kids call me Auntie Texas
- I was a military spouse for 10 years.
- I earned a free trip to the Atlantis Resort with PartyLite when I was selling candles.
- I drink an Iced Venti Americano from Starbucks.
- I eat carrots almost every day at 1 or 2pm (95% of the time).
- I started painting on May 15th and have painted 61 paintings in 55 days.
- I have had 5 offices in Wichita Falls, not counting my home office.
- I always pack too much when I travel….just had my bag at 49.5 lbs.
- My mom was a Quaker.
[graybox]Diane Cunningham is the Founder and President of the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs. She is a “business therapist”, plane crash survivor, author, consultant, speaker, marathon runner, and fun friend. Find out more about NACWE and why 165 women joined in the first year at www.NACWE.org.
Connect with Diane at www.facebook.com/DianeCunningham for fun updates, silly videos, and lively conversation.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!