24 Apps That I Use Frequently!
24 Apps that I use frequently!
24 days until I turn 40.
I love apps. I love my iphone. I love my Ipad.
Here are 24 apps that I use frequently:
- iDo Notepad: I use this to type notes, articles, and journal entries
- Facebook: I use this for everything
- PayPal: money
- Wellsfargo: money
- The Weather Channel: see how hot it is and how HOT it will be
- I Want: normally I use this to check for a movie I want to see, but it has lot of great ways to use it
- Starbucks: I often use this app to find the closest starbucks when I am travelling and to also see if that store is OPEN
- KLove: to listen at my desk to Christian radio
- Shazam: to find out what song is playing
- Messenger: brings in my FB messages like a text
- GoDaddy: I use this more than I should admit to look up domain names while on the go
- Dragon Dictation: to record messages for myself and email them to myself
- Michaels: coupons for my art supplies
- TimeTo: to countdown to an event
- Radio Pup: to listen to my favorite tunes
- DropBox: to store stuff
- Jesus Calling: to get my daily devotional while on the road
- Google Analytics: to see the traffic on my website and get stats
- Cinch: to record an audio message and post it to facebook
- Virtuoso: to play a little tune, Love it on the ipad and you can actually set up a dueling piano effect
- WordPress: blogging
- Touchboard: this gives us grownups a great way to have an Etch a sketch again
- BombBomb: to upload videos into my email video program
- Bug Me: to remind me of stuff
Diane Cunningham is the Founder and President of the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs. She is a “business therapist”, plane crash survivor, author, consultant, speaker, marathon runner, and fun friend. Find out more about NACWE and why 165 women joined in the first year at www.NACWE.org.
Connect with Diane at www.facebook.com/DianeCunningham for fun updates, silly videos, and lively conversation.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!