Here are 23 random things that I love:
- Peanut Butter: I don’t eat it that much but I sure do love it!!
- Diet Coke: Actually I now drink Coke Zero Vanilla because all things are better with vanilla added
- Frozen Yogurt: I worked at a frozen yogurt shop in high school and was addicted….still love it
- Running shoes: Running is important to me and the right running shoes is critical ….and a fresh new pair makes all the difference
- People magazine: Yes I actually get this delivered to my house and I read it cover to cover.
- Bookstores: You can find me in the business section, or the psychology, or the running, or the diet/food section, or the….you get the idea
- Calendars: I love schedules and planning. In my home, I have 4 wall calendars hanging up at the moment plus my business planner and a few others. I REALLY love a fresh new calendar and a new year.
- Plants: I love plants. I have some on my front porch right now that make me happy each time I drive up or sit outside and enjoy the 100 degree temps.
- Don Jose’s: My favorite little Mexican restaurant in Wichita Falls. The building is old and I have been told it was a gas station for many years and then a Dairy Queen. They serve a fabulous Strawberry Margarita and the best White Queso around.
- Pelican’s: Now while we are talking about food…this if my other favorite place. It is where I love to eat for a nice dinner, a celebration, my birthday, or just any reason. Fabulous steak. Great sautéed mushrooms….be sure to get the sautéed ones, not the fried ones. Wonderful endless salad. And the best grilled veggies too. YUM. I am getting hungry!
- Lip stick and lip gloss: Just checked in my purse and 2 lipstick shades and 3 glosses….that is a low amount.
- Pen, pencils, highlighters and sharpies: Also just checked in my purse and found 3 highlighters, 4 pens, 3 sharpies, and one mechanical pencil. Yes Office Depot loves me!! In fact, I think I could open my own branch here in my home office.
- 3.99 tank tops from Walmart: great for running, and painting, and lots of things. I think I own 10 of them.
- Baths: I take a bath almost every night.
- Criminal minds: Yes I watch this show, and have seen 99% of all of the reruns. And yes I was watching too many of them at one point and ended up having a few nightmares.
- Wicker porch chairs: I have a wonderful wicker set. I was very upset when someone decided to steal the love seat portion from my front porch a few months ago.
- Leather: All things are great in leather….purses, shoes, planners, journals, couches, etc.
- “Iced venti Americano with the shots poured over the ice and room for cream”: even better when I can walk in to my local Starbucks and they already know what I want and I don’t have to say it.
- Patsy Cline songs: I love Crazy and Walking After Midnight and many others
- iPhone and iPad: I am in love with these 2 items….no need to explain.
- Paper: I love paper….all kinds. Again, I could have my own Office Depot here at my home (see #12 above)
- Facebook: I teach about Facebook, use Facebook, my company exists due to the power of Facebook. What is NOT to love?
- Hearts: I have always loved hearts, and can remember using a heart outline on my poems that I wrote in high school. I have had hearts in each of my logos for my businesses since the very beginning in 2005. I have a heart in both of my tattoos. I just started painting hearts. I love hearts.
[graybox]Diane Cunningham is the Founder and President of the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs. She is a “business therapist”, plane crash survivor, author, consultant, speaker, marathon runner, and fun friend. Find out more about NACWE and why 165 women joined in the first year at www.NACWE.org.
Connect with Diane at www.facebook.com/DianeCunningham for fun updates, silly videos, and lively conversation.