20 places I love in the United States
I have had the great joy of travelling a lot over my 39 years. My Dad was a school teacher for 40 years, so we took a lot of trips over the summer, including a trip in our VW camper van from Southern California all the way to Maine and back home. We were in that vehicle and camping for 6 weeks. It was an incredible journey for a girl in the 6th grade….that I could not quite comprehend fully at the time.
Here are 20 places that I love in the United States:
(Note: there are many other places I love beyond this….)
- Yucaipa, CA: the town where I grew up in and where my Mom and Dad both still live
- Hesperia, CA: where my sisters, brothers-in-law, and nieces and nephews live
- San Diego, CA: where my Dad grew up and my grandparents lived 5 blocks from the beach
- New Jersey: where my Mom was raised on a farm
- New Hampshire: where my uncle lives on a farm
- Spokane, WA: where I went to college and lived for 12 years
- San Antonio, TX: where I lived for 3 years
- Wichita Falls, TX: where I have now been living for 6 years
- Maui, Hawaii: where I went to run my first marathon
- Nashville, TN: where I ran another marathon
- Kentucky: where a big group of my friends live
- Colorado: where I have travelled to speak and love to visit
- Taos and Santa Fe, New Mexico: where I love to go for vacation and skiing
- Coeur D’Alene, Idaho: a beautiful town right near Spokane, WA that I love to visit and see the fabulous lake
- Montana: just spectacular…a must see
- Lake Tahoe, Nevada: where we had a girls weekend trip
- Tampa, Florida: where I have another group of friends and did training for coaches
- St Louis, Missouri: where I have travelled for trips…love going up in the arch
- New York City: amazing experience…..was there for New Years Even one year
[graybox]Diane Cunningham is the Founder and President of the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs. She is a “business therapist”, plane crash survivor, author, consultant, speaker, marathon runner, and fun friend. Find out more about NACWE and why 165 women joined in the first year at www.NACWE.org.
Connect with Diane at www.facebook.com/DianeCunningham for fun updates, silly videos, and lively conversation.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!