19 Things I Love to Do on the Weekends
19 days until I turn 40. The countdown continues with what I love to do on the weekend.
Here are 19 things that you might find me doing:
- Go on a long run (5 miles or more)
- Eat a hamburger and fries (after the long run at Chili’s)
- See an afternoon movie (normally a chic flick)
- Meet a friend for coffee (at my local Starbucks and sit outside if it not 100 degrees)
- Go shopping at Ross (my favorite store)
- Hang out at a bookstore (Books-a-Million or Mardels)
- Get caught up on my TV shows (Dancing with the Stars or Law & Order)
- Read my magazines that have piled up (Entrepreneur or Runners World)
- Enjoy the Sunday paper and the coupons (Michaels and Hobby Lobby)
- In the summer, have a cookout with friends (you know who you are….fire up the grill)
- Paint, and paint some more
- Organize my desk (or try to clean it off)
- Weekly grocery shopping (loading up on veggies etc)
- Be lazy (hmmmmm……yes just lazy)
- Go dancing (salsa, country, or regular)
- Meet friends at church (and maybe go to lunch after)
- Not talk on the phone (or talk on the phone on FACE TIME with Allison, Emily and Ryan)
- Sit on my front porch (maybe with a book or just checking facebook from my iPhone)
- Wander aimlessly around Hobby Lobby (see #9 and #11)
[graybox]Diane Cunningham is the Founder and President of the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs. She is a “business therapist”, plane crash survivor, author, consultant, speaker, marathon runner, and fun friend. Find out more about NACWE and why 165 women joined in the first year at www.NACWE.org.
Connect with Diane at www.facebook.com/DianeCunningham for fun updates, silly videos, and lively conversation.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!