16 Foods I Love to Eat at Home
16 days until I turn 40.
Many of you might not know that I used to weigh 203 lbs. I have learned to eat better and exercise. I have lost almost 50 lbs. I work hard to maintain this weight loss by running, walking, and watching my food. Here are 16 foods that I eat on a regular basis at home….they are all very simple and do not require much prep time.
- Greek yogurt
- Kashi Go Lean
- Peas or corn in the steamer bag
- Walden Farms Calorie Free, Sugar Free, Fat Free dressing
- Dove Dark Chocolate
- Broccoli and Cauliflower mix in the steamer bag
- Cottage cheese 100 calorie package with either strawberry or pineapple
- Cocoa roast almonds 100 calorie package
- Tomato basil soup
- 100 calorie microwave popcorn
- Refried Beans with some peach pineapple chipotle flavored salsa
- Extra peppermint gum
Diane Cunningham is the Founder and President of the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs. She is a “business therapist”, plane crash survivor, author, consultant, speaker, marathon runner, and fun friend. Find out more about NACWE and why 165 women joined in the first year at www.NACWE.org.
Connect with Diane at www.facebook.com/DianeCunningham for fun updates, silly videos, and lively conversation.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!