14 Adventures That I Want to Have
14 days until I turn 40.
I love adventures. I am a go getter and risk taker. This gets me into trouble sometimes….but most of the time I love it.
Here are 14 adventures I still want to have:
- Go to New York City in the fall to see the leaves
- Visit Paris and see the Eiffel Tower
- Eat pasta, pizza and gelato in Italy
- Go tubing down the river in Texas
- Zip line
- Go to the Hot Air Balloon Festival in October in New Mexico and ride in a balloon
- See Australia
- Go to a castle in Germany
- Be a best-selling author
- Speak on a stage to 10,000 people
- Have an app in the appstore
- Visit Vietnam
- Go on a road trip on a Harley
- See the Great Wall of China
Diane Cunningham is the Founder and President of the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs. She is a “business therapist”, plane crash survivor, author, consultant, speaker, marathon runner, and fun friend. Find out more about NACWE and why 165 women joined in the first year at www.NACWE.org.
Connect with Diane at www.facebook.com/DianeCunningham for fun updates, silly videos, and lively conversation.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!