13 days until I turn 40. My world is very virtual and I need a lot of people, programs, and products to keep the wheels turning. It is important as an entrepreneur to outsource the things you do not do well, so that you can stay in your brilliant zone. I use many of these people to help me. The amazing thing is that by hiring these people, they are doing what they LOVE and living in their brilliant zone. So it is a win-win in all directions.
Here are 13 people, programs, or products that you might need to know about:
- Kathy Hadzibajric, my Virtual Assistant www.virtuallsolvednow.com
- Alison Gillaspie, my social media guru, www.deeprootedmarketing.com
- SamBaja.com, my website designer for NACWE
- 1shoppingcart.com one of the programs that keeps all of this in order
- PayPal.com, how the money comes in
- Freeconferencecalling.com, for calls with clients, groups, etc
- Clickwebinar.com, how I host webinars for members and guests
- Talkshoe.com, how I host free calls for networking and chat
- Wishlist.com, how we help our membership site do all it needs to do
- AmandaOTaylor.com, for creating my facebook timeline
- Hootsuite.com, to schedule social media
- Freeconferencepro.com, another conference calling program that I use to record training calls and interviews
- www.vervante.com, fulfillment company for books, workbooks, cd’s
Diane Cunningham is the Founder and President of the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs. She is a “business therapist”, plane crash survivor, author, consultant, speaker, marathon runner, and fun friend. Find out more about NACWE and why 165 women joined in the first year at www.NACWE.org.
Connect with Diane at www.facebook.com/DianeCunningham for fun updates, silly videos, and lively conversation.