Music has a huge impact on me and all of us. When we hear a song, it can take us right back to a person or a moment. If my 39th year had a soundtrack, these are the songs that would be on it. Each of these songs has a memory for me from that past year and my journey.
Note: many of these songs are chosen based on the lyrics. I am not here to promote nor judge the artist.
- Wide Awake by Katy Perry
- Give Your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato
- A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
- Book of Love by Peter Gabriel
- Alive by Natalie Grant
- Every Teardrop is a Waterfall by Coldplay
- A little Bit Stronger by Sara Evans
- Stronger by Mandisa
- One Step at a Time by Jordin Sparks
- Me Without You by tobyMac
- Waiting Her for You by Christy Nockels
- Footloose by Kenny Loggins
Diane Cunningham is the Founder and President of the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs. She is a “business therapist”, plane crash survivor, author, consultant, speaker, marathon runner, and fun friend. Find out more about NACWE and why 165 women joined in the first year at www.NACWE.org.
Connect with Diane at www.facebook.com/DianeCunningham for fun updates, silly videos, and lively conversation.