11 days until I turn 40
I love to read and always have a stack of books that are in process. Some of these are next to my bed along with the magazines, journals, and ebooks that I read. I have loved reading my entire life. It brings me great joy to have a book in my hand, and have not been able to cross over into reading a book digitally at this point. I am not ready yet. I need my highlighters and pens so I can underline.
Here are the books that I am either reading or about to start reading:
- The Right Brained Business Plan: A Creative, Visual Map for Success by Jennifer Lee
- Creative, Inc: The Ultimate Guide to Running a Successful Freelance Business by Meg Mateo Ilasco & Joy Deangdeelert Cho
- The Seven Levels of Communication: Go from Relationships to Referrals by Michael J. Maher
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek
- Heart Steps: Prayers and Declarations for a Creative Life by Julia Cameron
- The Circle Maker: Praying Circles Around Your Biggest Dreams and Greatest Fears by Mark Batterson
- Shift: How to reinvent your business, your career, and your personal brand by Peter Arnell
- Growing Up Ziglar: A Daughter’s Broken Journey from Heartache to Hope by Julie Ziglar Norman
- Succeeding as an Entrepreneur by Harvard Business Review
- One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are by Ann Voskamp
- Rules for Revolutionaries by Guy Kawasaki
[graybox]Diane Cunningham is the Founder and President of the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs. She is a “business therapist”, plane crash survivor, author, consultant, speaker, marathon runner, and fun friend. Find out more about NACWE and why 165 women joined in the first year at www.NACWE.org.
Connect with Diane at www.facebook.com/DianeCunningham for fun updates, silly videos, and lively conversation.