10 things I’d say to my younger self
1. Keep going! Even when the road looks tough, keep going
2. Don’t worry about what others say or think, worry about whether you are presenting the person you want others to see
3. Success is a good thing
4. Failure isn’t a reason to stop, it’s a fork in the road that often leads to something better
5. Don’t let the fear of failure stand in the way of your ability to succeed
6. Ask for help. Even if it means you have to admit you don’t know something or that you aren’t able to do something, ask for help.
7. Keep learning. The more knowledge you acquire the more you can help others and the more you can see your strengths and passions and do what makes you happy.
8. Shoot for the stars! Flying is more fun that walking so aim high.
9. Be courageous. Courage is not the lack of fear, courage is accepting that you’re afraid and trying it anyway.
10. Set goals. Set your goals but remember it’s OK to change them. You will change, circumstances will change, it’s OK if a goal changes.
Lanel Taylor, 10-year business veteran and creator of the Success Solutions programs utilizes her decade of experiences as an entrepreneur to help other small business owners succeed in their businesses. Lanel teaches a back-to–the-basics approach for getting your business in order so you have the foundation in place to succeed. From there we work to move your business above and beyond so you can find your personal Success Solution. To see more Top 10 Lists visit the blog on my website www.laneltaylor.com and subscribe to the Birthday Bash Goodie Bag