7 Ways NACWE Has Helped Me Grow My Business
- NACWE has helped me to turn my very expensive hobby/ministry into a profitable entrepreneurship!
- This organization has introduced me to a sisterhood that I will carry with me for the rest of my life!
- The National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs has taught me to be an accountable and gracious leader.
- NACWE has encouraged me to remember to always begin my day in God's word and to seek his direction for every step I take along the way!
- It provided me a mentor in Diane Cunningham who has become a true sister—bold and brave, funny and fun, a risk taker, a patient coach—she has led me to new places as an entrepreneur and literally on trips all over Texas!
- The organization has prompted me to learn to manage my time, to prioritize, to plan ahead at least 15 months at a time, to be willing to fail and pick myself up and go again, to coach others, and to run my association with finesse!
- The National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs has taught me to focus on fun! This type A personality can sit down and work for hours and hours and forget to take breaks and walk and stretch and visit and play and hug grandbabies and swing on the swing sets and laugh!
7 Things Christian Women Entrepreneurs Receive When They Become Fans of NACWE
- Monthly educational lessons
- Networking opportunities
- Prayer and support
- Weekly accountability check-ins
- Inspiration toward reaching your goals
- Tools to help you plan ahead
7 Things Christian Women Entrepreneurs Receive as Members of NACWE
- Connection, creation, collaboration!
- A community of like-minded women—they are never alone!
- Inspiration and insight, prayer support, and encouragement
- Ministry opportunities at home and abroad
- Networking opportunities on a weekly, monthly, and yearly scale, including regional connect, create, and collaborate miniseminars
- Education: access to over 20 classrooms with over 460 educational venues
- Tickets to a yearly conference, virtual challenge events, and more
—Karen, NACWE Education Coordinator
NACWE is an amazing place in which to find community, collaboration, and the creativity to stick to it!
Karen Lindwall-Bourg is the passionate Founder of and Counseling Supervisor at RHEMA Counseling Associates in North Texas. She and her team of zealous Associates desire to be voices of wisdom and compassionate companions for their counseling, coaching and consultation clients on their journey to insight and inspiration. She has been a NACWE member since 2013 and offers Counseling, Coaching, and Writing/Publishing services. You can connect with Karen at karenbourg.com and rhemacounseling.com.