2. I started to paint in May and created my own Heart Art by Diane brand. As of today, I have painted 187 paintings and the creative miracles are still flowing. I have a new website in the works to offer Heart Art classes and ways for you to bless others with a customized Heart Art Piece.
3. I rode on the back of a Harley once and loved it. I hope that I get to do more of it in 2013.
4. I jumped on a giant trampoline numerous times and can’t wait to get back on there again.
5. I hired a new business coach who pushed me to do more, to expand my thinking, and to fix broken pieces of my business. In doing this, I moved myself to a new place emotionally.
6. I ran 2 half-marathons and a total of 506.7 miles (which is 69.6 miles more than 2011). Yahooo!
7. I tried online dating. I stopped.
8. I traveled to California 4 times and all throughout Texas.
9. I got a cat named Zander who keeps me entertained daily with his crazy antics.
10. I got my first pair of boots, the Texas kind. Then I got another.
11. I said goodbye to Bear, my 13 year dog companion, in April. I miss him.
12. I learned that my theme word for the year was very fitting even though I had no idea at the time what it would mean. The word I had chosen for 2012 was CREATE. Well I created art, I created programs, and I created a new normal.
My theme for 2013 is “Live Abundant”. It is about thinking bigger, and walking courageously into places knowing there is no lack. It is about knowing that God has it all planned out for me and that His plans are to prosper me, not to harm me.
New International Version (NIV)
11 “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
I am blessed and looking forward to a wonderful new year full of adventures!
Diane Cunningham is the Founder and President of the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs. She is a “business therapist”, plane crash survivor, author, consultant, speaker, marathon runner, and fun friend.